Move Your Pet Ukraine
Leave the details to us!
Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets to Ukraine.
To avoid delay and possible quarantine we follow these steps in order:
- Microchip the pet for identification.
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- A rabies antibody test (FAVN-OIE) blood test at least 30 days after the last rabies vaccination.
- Booking your veterinary appointment for a USDA-endorsed international health certificate within 10 days of flight arrival in Ukraine.
- We recommend the following vaccinations given 12 months or less before flight: DA2PPL/DAPPL (distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza and leptospirosis) for dogs and FVRCP (feline rhinotracheitis, calcivirus, and panleukopenia) for cats.
Please register with a local veterinarian near your new home to keep your pet's rabies vaccination up to date. Veterinarians typically send reminder notices when vaccinations are due. If another move is in your future, you and your pet will be ready.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Eastern European specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.