Move Your Pet Singapore
Leave the details to us!
Pet entry into Singapore is controlled by a specific veterinary protocol: an import permit issued by AVA along with a Sembawang Animal Quarantine Station reservation. Quarantine periods vary from 10 days to 30 days, varying with Rabies vaccination lead time.
- Microchip identification is required
- Proof of Rabies and other immunizations accomplished at least 30 days before and not more than one year before entry into the island country of Singapore is required.
- Review all vaccinations must be completed at least 30 days before entry into Singapore. This procedure is required so that the levels of protective antibodies are present when the pet enters quarantine.
- Your veterinarian must draw your pet's blood for the FAVN-OIE Rabies antibody test at least 30 days after the first of two Rabies vaccinations. The second vaccination should be given at the time of this blood draw.
- The pet may enter Singapore within six months following the FAVN-OIE Rabies Antibody test.
- The international health certificate is issued within seven days of Singapore entry with specific requirements for treatment for both external and internal parasites, usually referred to as the "tick & tape" treatments.
- USDA export endorsement of the international health certificate is also required for pets originating from the United States and entering Singapore. Your pet will be vaccinated for Rabies as they leave quarantine at Sembawang and you will be issued a pet license.
- Pets entering Singapore must have a reservation in the Sembawang Animal Quarantine Station.
- As long as the first Rabies vaccine is a least four months old before departure, quarantine at Sembawang will be 10 days. Otherwise, quarantine is 30 days. Visitation is permitted by appointment.
- Pets may enter Singapore as either accompanied baggage or unaccompanied air cargo.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and its Singapore specialist knows the drill, the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus. It's our passion.