Move Your Pet Philippines
Leave the details to us!
Whatever your reason for relocating to the Philippines, Air Animal has the knowledge and the experience to provide you with Pet Moving Made Easy® solutions. Moving your pet to the islands is full of airline rules, regulations and complex timelines. Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets into your island paradise.
We take care of:
- Microchipping the pet for identification.
- Import permit, required by Philippine authorities
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- Booking your veterinary appointment for an international health certificate within 10 days of flight arrival in the Philippines. The health certificate requires USDA endorsement and must contain an attestation that no cases of rabies have been diagnosed within a 20-kilometer radius of the pet's point of origin in the previous six months.
- The recommended vaccinations are: DA2PPL/DAPPL (distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza and leptospirosis) for dogs and FVRCP (feline rhinotracheitis, calcivirus, and panleukopenia) for cats.
- Internal and external parasite treatment is required.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Asia specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.