Move Your Pet Panama
Leave the details to us!
Planning and preparation for your pet to move to Panama is chock-full of airline rules, regulations and complex timelines. Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets into Panama.
We take care of:
- A complimentary microchip is included for all our clients.
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- A USDA-endorsed, typewritten international pet health certificate within 10 days of flight.
- The health certificate must be apostilled by the Panamanian consulate or embassy in the United States. We hire a service to walk this through before your pet's flight.
- Notifying Panama three days before your pet's arrival.
- We also help you with the documents you need to pick up your pet from customs. A photo of the pet and documents listed above are required along with your passport.
Please register with a local veterinarian near your new home to keep your pet's rabies vaccination up to date. Veterinarians typically send reminder notices when vaccinations are due. If another move is in your future, you and your pet will be ready.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Pan-American specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.