Move Your Pet Mexico
Leave the details to us!
Planning and preparation for your pet to move to Mexico is chock-full of airline rules, regulations and complex timelines. Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets into Mexico. Pets moving to Mexico may fly as manifested air cargo or in cabin. The transportation method matters.
We take care of:
- A complimentary microchip is included for all our clients.
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- A USDA-endorsed, typewritten international pet health certificate within 10 days of flight.
- Internal and external parasite treatment before arrival.
- We also help you with the documents you need to pick up your pet from customs. A photo of the pet and documents listed above are required along with your passport.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Pan-American specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.