Move Your Pet Cuba
Leave the details to us!
Planning and preparation for your pet to move to Cuba is chock-full of airline rules, regulations and complex timelines. Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets into Cuba and from Cuba to the United States. Pets moving to Cuba often fly in cabin.
- We take care of helping you obtain a health certificate through your trusted veterinarian using Air Animal's streamlined health certificate.
- A pet microchip is required.
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- An International Health Certificate with USDA endorsement is not required.
- Moving pets to Cuba is a fluid situation with Cuba and the United States normalizing relations. Please call us for up-to-the-minute information.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our health certificate specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.