Move Your Pet Australia
Leave the details to us!
Relocating to Australia for employment, or returning home from an American assignment? Air Animal's expertise, knowledge and experience with the DAFF requirements allows your pet's relocation to be managed with great care and efficiency, giving you the time required to focus on the many aspects of your relocation.
We take care of:
- Providing a microchip (if not previously micro chipped)
- Verifying the rabies vaccination
- Managing the Qualifying rabies blood draw (FAVN-OIE Rabies Antibody testing)
- Securing the DAFF import permit
- Booking Quarantine space in Melbourne, Australia
- Understanding the requirements within the 180 day timeline
- Managing the scheduling of the required Confirmatory blood tests
- External and internal parasite treatment per the import protocol
- Issuing of the health certificate within the DAFF import permit
- Endorsing your pet's health certification for export through the USDA's office
- The USA cross-country flight (if necessary)
- The Los Angeles or San Francisco transfer (if necessary)
- Scheduling the trans-Pacific flight
- Issuing the airline air cargo air waybill
Please register with a local veterinarian near your new home to keep your pet's rabies vaccination up to date. Veterinarians typically send reminder notices when vaccinations are due. If another move is in your future, you and your pet will be ready.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Australian specialists know the drill, know the routine, and are experienced. Pet moving made easy®. Our passion. Our focus. Our promise.